Rosenbauer for Chile

Discuss all fire, police, station, emergency vehicle collecting.
JoeO

Rosenbauer for Chile

Post by JoeO » Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:32 am

I ran across this, it looks nice I am wondering if anyone here has one?

https://www.rosenbauer.com/fanshop/en/at-mod-chile.html

UnMarkedCarr

Re: Rosenbauer for Chile

Post by UnMarkedCarr » Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:47 pm

My guess is that the good doctor has gotten one as he spends a lot of time in Chile.

J-M

Post by J-M » Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:20 pm

I have the demo version - nice model. The Emirates crash truck looks nice also ...

J-M

JamesKus

Post by JamesKus » Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:49 am

Mark:

I ordered two -- one for me and one for friend Pablo in Chile. They were supposed to get here before I headed south on January 3rd, but didn't make it until after I left. So they were waiting when I got home on Sunday. I'll take one to Pablo when I head south again at the end of the month.

Incidentally, Pablo and I tried several times to get a photo of the actual rig -- the station is near the University of Santiago, very busy street, almost no parking nearby, and lots of big trees covering the small ramp with shade. Pablo made a number of calls and finally got permission to get it pulled out -- but the driver didn't show up on time (small window when the ramp was in sunlight) -- so by the time we got it out, the shadows covered part of the rig. But still a very nice unit. This is B11 for the Italian company (thus the lettering in Italian, and the color green) -- B for "Bomba" (Spanish for "Pump").
Santiago B11 model.JPG
Santiago B11 model.JPG (338.18 KiB) Viewed 2561 times
Santiago B11.JPG
Santiago B11.JPG (455.11 KiB) Viewed 2561 times
Pablo is excited about this model -- first time for one from Chile. Even if it isn't from his station....

jim

Matt.

Post by Matt. » Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:22 am

I have the original red version for when they came to Australia I like this one, might have to get it!

Thanks for sharing
Perth, Western Australia