Oshkosh Striker

Discuss all fire, police, station, emergency vehicle collecting.
Backfire_NL

Oshkosh Striker

Post by Backfire_NL » Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:14 pm

Some year ago someone showed this scale 1/50 new Global Oshkosh Striker Die-cast model. Looks they (Oshkosh Airport Products?) made a new run. Search on eBay for Oshkosh Airport.

CCFR-45

Re: Oshkosh Striker

Post by CCFR-45 » Fri Nov 02, 2018 4:06 pm

Just looked it up. Not a bad looking model. Its the new body style of the Striker compared to the older style like the TWH trucks.

Thanks for sharing.
Steven

Check Out My Photography Website Full of Police, Fire, And Aviation Pictures.
www.bluefireflight.com

Winchar

Post by Winchar » Fri Nov 02, 2018 4:54 pm

Not bad looking, but not much description as to plastic, diecast etc. Something that popped up on page while looking was a listing for a one of a kind Conrad tiller. I immediately figured it was a custom made but upon looking at it, it almost appears to possibly be a prototype. Does anyone know anything about it/these?

Backfire_NL

Post by Backfire_NL » Fri Nov 02, 2018 5:37 pm

CCFR-45 wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 4:06 pm
Just looked it up. Not a bad looking model. Its the new body style of the Striker compared to the older style like the TWH trucks.

Thanks for sharing.

No this is the new "Global Striker" Front and rear are differant as the older Striker (TWH).
The red one which I have, bought years ago, is almost all metal. Quality as TWH ones.

Backfire_NL

Post by Backfire_NL » Fri Nov 02, 2018 5:42 pm

Winchar wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 4:54 pm
Not bad looking, but not much description as to plastic, diecast etc. Something that popped up on page while looking was a listing for a one of a kind Conrad tiller. I immediately figured it was a custom made but upon looking at it, it almost appears to possibly be a prototype. Does anyone know anything about it/these?
This Conrad tiller is made by Jeffrey Wielczopolski. He is a member here Dfdeng44.