Fire Replicas FDNY Rescue 4 & 5.

Discuss all fire, police, station, emergency vehicle collecting.
CCFR-45

Fire Replicas FDNY Rescue 4 & 5.

Post by CCFR-45 » Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:09 pm

Fire Replica's now has Rescue 4 and 5 on the website available for order. Shipping in February. Both are limited to 200units.

CLICK HERE
Steven

Check Out My Photography Website Full of Police, Fire, And Aviation Pictures.
www.bluefireflight.com

rastuman

Re: Fire Replicas FDNY Rescue 4 & 5.

Post by rastuman » Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:59 am

They've shipped. Mine arrive sometime today!

rastuman

Re: Fire Replicas FDNY Rescue 4 & 5.

Post by rastuman » Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:55 am

They've arrived and joined 1, 2 and 3 on the shelf alongside the Squads and Tower Ladders awaiting the KME engines to come. I also added the Original release- the Pink "Courage" engine which I gave to my wife who had previously frowned every time one of my deliveries appeared on the porch. She is undergoing a procedure in two weeks to remove a benign mass from her chest but still has to undergo an MRI beforehand to determine if there is anything else to be concerned about due to her family history. She was moved to tears as my 11 year old son gave her his own definition of courage. This is the only truck in my collection that will not be displayed in the basement as she has said she wants to display it for everyone to see. I was always on the fence about this model but like most things in life- when it becomes personal, perspectives change. Glad I was able to get one of the last few available.